Teacher of Biology
|Location:||London, Greater London ha1 UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £43348 per Annum|
Are you an enthusiastic and lively Biology Teacher or soon-to-be NQT?
Do you have plans to relocate to North-West London?
Would you be keen to join a school where your colleagues are supportive and you can teach in modern and spacious classrooms with excellent lab facilities?
If so, then why not apply to come a Teacher of Biology in this supportive and friendly establishment… Send your CV to Sara at i-teachers today as we are shortlisting ASAP.
- Permanent position – September start
- £27,596 – £43,348
- Teach Biology up to KS4
- 11-16 School based in North-West London
- Excellent development opportunities
Biology Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS or on track to receive this by September
- Evidence of excellent teaching
- Strong subject knowledge/academic background
- Confidently and creatively deliver all aspects of the subject at KS3 and KS4
- Ability to use data to inform planning
- Desire to be involved in wider-school life
Now is the time to join this highly-regarded school as it is going from strength to strength. There is still plenty of opportunity to shape the future of the school and to contribute to the development of the science curriculum.
Science is a popular department in the school and students clearly enjoy studying this subject. They are often found buzzing around the department at lunch times and after school taking advantage of the science clubs or homework help that is offered by a team of dedicated staff.
This is the perfect role for a passionate individual that will thrive in a team of colleagues completely dedicated to supporting young people to be the best they can be.
To be considered for this exciting Biology Teacher opportunity – Click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sara at i-teachers. We look forward to hearing from you.