Teacher of English
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE9 UK|
|Salary||£28554 to £41201 per Annum|
Teacher of English – Permanent – Leicester – September 2023 Start – MPS – UPS
Are you a qualified Secondary English Teacher looking to find an exciting Secondary English Teacher position based in Leicester this September?
We are currently working with a superb secondary school based just outside of Leicester City Centre who are eager to find a talented Secondary English Teacher to join their wonderful Core Subject department this September in a permanent position.
This school has a real knack for providing their students with excellent learning experiences and the most talented teachers available to do so. To do this, they understand the importance of consistently training and developing their teachers skillset’s, whilst rewarding outstanding performances with genuine opportunities for progression.
They are eager to expand their English department and be able to provide more students across their KS3 & KS4 department with fantastic learning experiences and opportunities to further their academic understanding.
Teacher of English – Role Information:
- Secondary English Teacher
- Located in Leicester (LE7)
- Based across KS3 & KS4 department
- Permanent role; Full-time position
- Usual school working hours
- MPS – UPS per annum with TLR Available
- ECTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Interviewing for role shortly – Apply NOW!
Teacher of English – Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Minimum 2:2 English subject based UK degree
- Strong academic background
- Fantastic organisation and communication skills
- Good classroom management techniques
- Ability to develop product rapport with pupils
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this fantastic Teacher of English role in Leicester NOW!