Teacher of English
|Location:||Croydon, Croydon CR9 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Teacher of English
Are you an inspirational English Teacher that is motivated to provide students with the highest quality of teaching?
Do you have excellent class management skills and always meet teaching objectives?
Perhaps you have a proven track record of delivering engaging lessons to students of all ages?
Could you act as a strong role model for students in an all-girls school?
This “Outstanding” catholic secondary school in Croydon are looking for a Teacher of English for September 2022. As an all-girls school, you will act as a strong role model and make a positive difference in your role as a Teacher of English.
As we are shortlisting for the role now, click “Apply” today to avoid disappointment!
Teacher of English – The Role
- Permanent Teacher of English role
- September 2022 start date
- Suitable for ECTs
- Outer London pay scale £29,915 – £41,136
- Teach English to a high standard
- Ensure every student is engaged in lessons
- Mark and monitor assigned classwork and homework
- Shortlisting for role now!
Teacher of English – The School
- Based in Croydon, CR9
- Close by to East Croydon station
- All girls’ secondary school ages 11 – 18
- Mainstream catholic school
- Rated “Outstanding”
- Highly supportive SLT
Teacher of English – Experience and Qualifications
- Hold QTS and a relevant honours degree
- Proven track record of successful teaching at secondary level
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Proven ability to manage behaviour and teach to a high standard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This beautiful secondary school in the heart of Croydon are looking for a Teacher of English to match their school’s ethos and values.
Do you have the necessary skills and experience to hit the ground running from September? If so, send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY!