Teacher of Geography – NQTs – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Birmingham, Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Geography NQT – Geography Teacher – September 2019 start – Perry Barr
If you are yet to secure your perfect Newly Qualified Geography teaching opportunity, then consider this fabulous school with a supportive and successful NQT induction.
Alternatively, if you are looking for the next step in your career and will be handing your resignation in in the next couple of weeks, then this school could be the best move for you!
Overview of Geography Teacher role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- MPS – UPS
- Located in Birmingham (B42)
- Shortlisting in now for September 2019 start
- Open to Newly Qualified Geography Teachers
- You will be working from KS3 to KS5
- This school are looking to interview straight after half term and interview will be organised as soon as possible
What will you need?
- The most important thing is to be on track to have QTS by September 2019
- Ideally a Geography degree, 2:1 or above, however this is not essential
- Excellent feedback from first term observations
- Commitment to ensuring that deprivation is not a barrier to learning opportunities
- In addition, you will need to be willing to work across up to KS5
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
A little more about the school…
- Ofsted GOOD academy school
- 1300 students
- Strong progress 8 scores
- New built building with state-of-the-art facilities
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Strive to make their teaching and learning outstanding
- Moreover, they have experience with School Direct trainees and NQTs and above all you will have access tailored CPD and mentor throughout your induction
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Jamie right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.