Teacher of Maths – Lead Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£39965 to £47501 per Annum|
Lead Teacher of Maths – Leadership Pay Scale (£39965 – £47501) – September start – Birmingham
Are you an experience Maths Teacher who is looking to progress your career and take on a leadership position?
Do you feel that you are a strong leader, who can empower your staff team and students to continue the successes of this large department?
If you are ready to move and would like to secure your leadership position as soon as possible, so that you have the opportunity to let your current school know before resignation date, then read on and apply as soon as possible.
Lead Teacher of Maths
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Work in a diverse, vibrant school
- Strong team of Maths Teacher including Teach First, NQTs and middle leaders
- Leadership pay scale L1 – L8
- September 2019 start, permanent, full-time contract
- Strong Mathematics Teacher needed with excellent leadership qualities
- Well-established, large Maths Department with continued success year on year
- Oversubscribed secondary school and sixth form located centrally in Birmingham
- Ofsted graded GOOD
Person Specification – Lead Teacher of Maths
- Experienced Maths Teacher with a proven track record of results
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility or through your clear commitment to teaching, learning and development
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
- Team player who values your team as individuals too
- Embraces different teaching and learning styles and works collaboratively to incorporate new and fresh ideas into the department
If you are reading this and wondering whether to apply, please do not hesitate to call for a confidential chat!
Please apply as soon as possible, interviews will be arranged on an ongoing basis and will take place before half term.