Teacher of Spanish – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG7 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £36914 per Annum|
A superb secondary academy based in the heart of Nottingham is looking to find an outgoing, passionate and inspiring Teacher of Spanish to join their KS3 department for the coming academic year!
This secondary academy based in Nottingham is well-renowned for its forward-thinking and inclusive approach to education, whilst maintain high standard for both students and teachers across the academic year.
Through a broad and balanced MFL curriculum, the school prides itself on being able to offer their students the very highest quality of learning experiences. They want to make sure that each student has the ability to achieve the very best results in the Spanish subject, and want to find a passionate and dedicated teacher to join their KS3 team.
Teacher of Spanish – The Role:
- Teacher of Spanish
- Permanent role
- Located in Nottingham (NG7)
- Paid £25,714 – £36,914 per annum
- Secondary Academy
- Teaching KS3 students
Teacher of Spanish – Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary MFL
- Minimum 2:2 University subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Good or better teaching observations
- Passionate about educating secondary students
- Naturally outgoing and inspiring attitude
Teacher of Spanish – The School:
- Excellent secondary academy
- Superb Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced & welcoming MFL department
- Opportunities to progress from within
- Brilliant staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Teacher of Spanish role in Nottingham NOW!