|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M9 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate that is exploring the possibility of going into teaching?
Do you have a passion to support children overcome barriers to learning and would love to work in a school-based environment?
This could be the perfect paid opportunity for you!
This school is looking to hire exceptional individuals who have the highest aspirations and expectations for young people to become a Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about ensuring that they can inspire the pupils to go on to lead a happy and successful lives after school.
Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – About the School
- Teaching Assistant
- Prioritise what matters most to enhance the learning experience
- Encouraging teachers and pupils to be themselves, always
- Caring environment
- Work in a great team that pushes to succeed together
Teaching Assistant – Manchester
- Full time paid position £80-£85 per Day
- Term time only
- Long Term – Until at least the end of this academic year
- Interview now – apply ASAP
- Work with an amazing team as a Teaching Assistant
- Work closely with SENDCo
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
Person Specification – Teaching Assistant
- Degree essential, Psychology is ideal but not essential
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant and working with young people
- Passion for education
- Desire to make a difference
- Resilient and empathetic individual
If this Teaching Assistant role is of interest to you then please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.