Teaching Assistant – Brigg
|Location:||East Midlands, Lincoln DN20 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education and desire to gain first hand teaching experience inside of a wonderful SEN School as a Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you’re looking to find a role where you can have a genuine impact on the progression of children with SEN as a Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you’re interested in progressing into a sector of Psychology, but want to gain vital experience providing 1:1 & group support as a Teaching Assistant?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting Teaching Assistant role in Brigg NOW!
Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Teaching Assistant
- Based in superb Independent School
- Annual Salary – £12,675
- 36 weeks of the calendar year
- Hours – 08:45am to 14:45pm
- Providing 1:1 & group support to children with SEN
Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about supporting the development of children
- Eager to find a role supporting children with SEN
- Naturally outgoing & supportive attitude
Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Independent SEN School
- Superb facilities and resources
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
- Ideal environment for a recent graduate
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Teaching Assistant role in Brigg!