Teaching Assistant – Graduate Paid School Experience
|Location:||Bury, North West England UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a high achieving secondary school located in Bury, the school require a Graduate Teaching Assistant who can assist throughout their school for the remaining of the academic year.
This role has only become available due to a member of the support staffing team leaving at Christmas due to relocating. The school are keen to meet with bright and ambitious core subject graduates that have the ability to engage with pupils and assist teachers with planning and preparing lessons.
If you would love the opportunity to work within a secondary school in a graduate support role this could be the role for you! You will have the opportunity to support pupils, observe ‘outstanding’ teachers as well as gaining invaluable paid classroom experience.
Job Description –
• Run intervention sessions and support the class teacher
• Supportive 11-16 Secondary School
• Earn up to £325 per week
• ASAP Start
• Long term, Full-time role
• Excellent training and career development
Person Specification –
• Core subject degree 2:1 or above – English, Maths, Science, Humanities, Psychology
• Strong A-Level and GCSE results
• Tutoring experience desirable but not essential
• An engaging, motivating personality
• Passion for Education
• Aspiring Teacher
• Available for work ASAP
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as in a Graduate Teaching assistant role, apply to join this superb school in Bury today! Click apply or send your CV to Becky at i-teachers.