Teaching Assistant – SEN
|Location:||London (South), London (South) SM4 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £94 per Day|
Are you looking for an exciting new role in a supportive SEN school?
Perhaps you’re keen to develop your SEN teaching abilities under the tutelage of experienced staff?
Maybe you’re ready to take that next step into teaching but you need some guidance?
If this sounds like you, then click “apply” today to be considered for this general Teaching Assistant role in a supportive SEN environment.
The School – Teaching Assistant
- Based in Surrey, SM4
- Close by to Morden South train station
- Highly supportive staff and SLT
- Lower and Upper school roles available
- World-class facilities to support learning and engagement
- Spacious classrooms and excellent outdoor learning play areas
The Role and Benefits – Teaching Assistant
- Long-term and full-time positions only, no daily supply!
- Paid teaching placement £80 – 95 per day (term – time only)
- Suitable for a creative individual who values outdoor learning
- Adapt to different learning abilities to meet every pupil’s needs
- Create learning resources and monitor progress
- Opportunity to train to teach directly with school
- Full interview preparation and continued support throughout placement
Experience and Qualifications – Teaching Assistant
- Minimum 2:1 grade (all subjects welcome but Psychology or Education preferred)
- Strong academic background
- Passion for supporting pupils with SEN
- Aspirations to become an SEN Teacher or Educational Psychologist would be advantageous
- Proactive and engaging personality
- Prior experience working with children would be desirable
To avoid disappointment, apply today as our roles can be competitive! Hollie from i-teachers will be in touch within 2-4 working days if shortlisted.