Female Unqualified PE Teacher
|Location:||Enfield, London (East) N9 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £550 per Week|
Unqualified PE Teacher
Are you a Sports graduate that has achieved a 2.1 or 1st class degree from a Russell Group University?
Do you have a passion for fitness and wellbeing and are keen to develop your skills as a teacher?
Have you previously worked in a role that involved leading classes and would like to expand your knowledge in a school setting?
A mixed Secondary School in Enfield are looking for a driven graduate to join their PE department after Easter, they require a female Unqualified Teacher as the role involves being present in the changing rooms. If you are an aspiring PE Teacher and experienced in leading classes than apply today by submitting your CV to Pippa.
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Unqualified PE Teacher- the school
- An experienced and passionate PE department
- Diverse and inclusive school with high proportion of EAL students
- Excellent modern sports facilities
- Secondary school located in Edmonton
- Well connected via Overground and bus routes
- Work alongside visionary Senior Leaders
- Teacher training and apprenticeship links
Unqualified PE Teacher- the role
- Full time Unqualified PE Teacher role
- Monday- Friday term time school hours
- Plan and implement activities with the support of qualified Physical Education teachers
- Deliver and plan your own lessons
- £400-£550 per week
- Run group sessions and 1:1 interventions when not teaching
- Monitor and track pupil progress
- Easter start
Unqualified PE Teacher- person specification
- Graduate with a 2.1 or above
- Russell Group University
- Leadership experience
- Female required
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Genuine desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Strong academic background
- Driven and compassionate nature are crucial
DO NOT HESITATE and submit your CV for the fantastic opportunity to become an Unqualified PE Teacher!