Unqualified Science Teacher
|Location:||Barnet, Brent N10 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £100 per Day|
Unqualified Science Teacher – North London – September Start
Are you a Science graduate who has experience tutoring or teaching pupils?
Would you like to join a school as an Unqualified Science Teacher and learn new skills prior to a teacher training course?
This is an excellent opportunity to learn whilst you earn in a thriving Science department, whilst evaluating if teaching is the right career for you! Many i-teachers go on to teacher training and secure permanent contracts with their school. This exciting role starts in September and is an opportunity not to be missed – apply today, we’re shortlisting now!
Unqualified Science Teacher – key information
- Receive excellent training and support from the school
- Benefit from free fantastic CPD on offer from the school and i-teachers
- September 2022 start date
- Paid £85 – £100 per day
- Work 5 days per week, term time only
- Schools with modern facilities across London
- Excellent public transport links and/or parking availability
- Work with a team other Unqualified Science Teachers
- Plan and deliver your own Science lessons
- Teach well-behaved and eager to learn pupils
- Opportunity to work with SEN pupils
Unqualified Science Teacher – person specification
- Science degree, 2:1 or above – Chemistry/Physics/Biology/Engineering ideal
- Strong academic background
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Previous tutoring experience is advantageous
- Passionate about education
- Motivated and resilient individual
If you’re interested in applying for this Unqualified Science Teacher role, please register your interested by clicking ‘apply now’ and sending your CV across to Michaela at i-teachers.
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency! We only work with schools who offer long-term placements – this really allows you to make an excellent impact! We have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in the industry with over 400 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires an Enhanced Childcare DBS check.