Year 6 Teacher
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands B91 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Year 6 Teacher
Are you a passionate Primary School Teacher looking for a new challenge in a caring and supportive Primary School?
Would you relish the opportunity to become a member of a dedicated KS2 staff department, delivering engaging and inspirational lessons to Year 6 students?
This thriving Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic Year 6 teacher to educate students before their progression to Secondary education.
If this Year 6 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Year 6 Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Primarily teaching Year 6 pupils
- Delivering engaging and outstanding lessons
- Working with students of various academic backgrounds
- Prepare students academically before progression to Secondary School
Year 6 Teacher – The School
- Fantastic Primary School located in Solihull
- Located close to transport links
- Extensive range of curriculum enrichment
- Modern facilities and resources
- Excellent SLT committed to developing a love of learning
- Nurturing atmosphere
Year 6 Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Open to experienced teachers and NQT’s
- Minimum 2.1 degree – Russell Group desirable
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passionate about teaching
To apply to this Year 6 Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!