Year 6 Teacher
|Location:||London (Central), Tower Hamlets E3 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Year 6 Teacher
Are you a passionate and experienced Primary Teacher looking for a new role in a supportive Inner London Primary School?
Do you want to secure the ideal opportunity for the new academic year?
Perhaps you are looking for your first NQT position?
If you are interested in finding out about a Year 6 Teacher opportunity starting in September 2021, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Year 6 Teacher – Key Information:
- Permanent Year 6 Teacher position
- September 2021 start
- Pay: MPS – UPS Inner London
- Open to experienced Primary Teachers / NQTs
- Shortlisting now
Year 6 Teacher – The Role:
- Work within a cohesive Year 6 team
- Utilise resources to teach creative and engaging lessons
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for students in KS2
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting to take on additional responsibilities
Year 6 Teacher- The School:
- Three form entry Primary School
- Located in Tower Hamlets
- Ofsted graded ‘Good’
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Lots of green space on site
- Fantastic facilities
- Great CPD programme
- Part of a successful school trust
Year 6 Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Year 6 Teacher – How to Apply and Register your Interest:
If a new role as a Year 6 Teacher is of interest to you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!