Graduate Sixth Form Administrator – September Start
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B10 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Sixth Form Administrator
We are looking to appoint a friendly, approachable and efficient graduate to join a large, inclusive and highly successful Sixth Form College near central Birmingham as a Graduate Sixth Form Administrator.
Are you a graduate who enjoys working with young people?
Perhaps you’d like to work in a school but aren’t interested in teaching?
Maybe you’d relish the opportunity to develop your work experience in a young, supportive and vibrant environment?
If so, this fantastic opportunity, working as a Graduate Sixth Form Administrator providing admin support, may be just what you’ve been looking for!
Graduate Sixth Form Administrator – The Role:
- Supporting the running of the college and the welfare of students
- General administrative duties (such as creating and maintaining spreadsheets, phone calls, paperwork, chasing students for documentation)
- Working within a superb health/social/childcare deptartment
- Greeting staff, parents, pupils & visitors on the front desk
- Hours are 8am until 4pm during term time, with the occasional inset day
- Long-term (with the view of a permanent position for the right candidate), full-time role at the same school, no supply!
Graduate Sixth Form Administrator – The Benefits:
- Paid between £80-90/day, term time only
- Working in a college that recognised for excellence in academic achievement, exceptionally high standards of teaching and its capacity to raise the aspirations and ambitions of all of its staff and students so that they can enjoy rewarding and successful futures
- Gaining rewarding and relevant admin experience
- Start after the February half-term
- Close to transport links
Graduate Sixth Form Administrator – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Previous admin experience
- Passion for working around young people in schools setting
- Experience working with young people in schools setting is desirable
- Passionate about supporting academic success as well as the physical and emotional welfare of young people
To apply for this exciting role as a Graduate Sixth Form Administrator in Birmingham, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers!