Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B5 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Paid Graduate School Experience – Graduate Teaching Assistants required!
Are you a graduate who is considering teacher training in the near future, but would like to gain paid experience first?
Perhaps you are keen to become an educational psychologist, and need experience supporting children in a school setting?At i-teachers, we work with a number of schools who are offering graduates paid placements in schools to develop your teaching experience in a fully supported environment.
We work closely with our partner schools to ensure you receive excellent training, including CPD courses from i-teachers to add to your CV!
Please send your CV today, we are recruiting for positions starting ASAP and you will work in one school for the rest of the academic year.
Paid school experience
- Graduate role – Teaching Assistant / Mentor
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Paid £350-400 a week in term time (including holiday pay)
- Monday to Friday, full-time role
- Primary and secondary schools
- Roles across Birmingham
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology or other education professions
- September Start – Long term position in one school
- Opportunity to move onto some school’s teacher training
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- Academic Coaches
- Personal Progress Tutors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Mentors
- Pupil Premium Mentors
- Gifted and Talented Mentors
- Intervention Coordinators
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Unqualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Jessica at i-teachers.