1:1 Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
1:1 Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start! – Leeds
Have you recently graduated with a Psychology degree and would like to embark on a career in education?
Perhaps you are looking to gain excellent, hands-on experience in this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role?
Would you like to work alongside exceptional staff and children?
This fantastic secondary school in Leeds is seeking an SEN teaching assistant that can support their children.
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Work closely with the SENCo and class teacher
- Support students 1:1 with special educational needs – ASD/ADHD/Speech and Language needs
- Earn up to £350 – £450 per week
- Full-time, long-term position
- Full academic year in one school
- Start ASAP
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
- Welcoming secondary school in Leeds
- Ongoing training and support
- Close to excellent transport links – bus/tram
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- 2:2 or above degree, ideally in Psychology (other subjects considered)
- A passion for supporting children with special educational needs
- Any experience with children is beneficial, for example volunteering whilst at university
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning school and make an impact to children’s lives. All staff including teachers and SLT are caring and supportive, truly working together as a team.
To be considered for this exciting SEN teaching Assistant role, send your CV over to Demi at i-teachers by clicking apply today!