1:1 Learning Support Assistant – Greenwich
|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE18 UK|
|Salary||£86 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a genuine passion for SEN education?
Perhaps you already have some experience supporting young pupils on a 1:1 basis?
Do you want to work a for a supportive school that provides an enriched learning experience for all children?
If you would love to know more about our graduate roles, click apply today to send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant – The Role and Benefits
- Opportunity to work for an educationally inclusive school
- Outstanding SEND department that focuses on improving the lives and education of SEN children
- Lead 1:1 and small group intervention sessions outside of the class
- Support with specific reading, writing, number or language difficulties
- Manage challenging behaviour in the classroom
- Full interview preparation and continued support throughout your placement
1:1 Learning Support Assistant – The School
- Long-term role, until July 2022
- Fantastic primary school in the heart of Greenwich
- Fosters a Dyslexia friendly approach that benefits all children
- Highly supportive staff
- Wonderful atmosphere throughout the school
- World-class facilities
- Based in Greenwich, SE18
1:1 Learning Support Assistant – Requirements
- Must be patient and friendly
- Genuine interest to pursue a career in teaching or educational psychology
- 2:1 or above in any degree
- Good A Levels
- Interest in Music or Physical Education would be advantageous
- Previous experience working SEN is essential
To apply now, please send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ below!