1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Berkhamsted, Borehamwood N1C UK|
|Salary||£80 to £95 per Day|
1:1 SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
This wonderful primary school in Camden are on the lookout for a 1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP. If you are a graduate with a passion for working with children, we would love to hear from you and begin the conversation about your journey into teaching!
Would you relish the opportunity to be a part of a caring and welcoming team of teaching support staff?
Perhaps you’re keen to pursue a career in SEND education?
Join this charming school as a 1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant. As we are shortlisting for the role now, apply ASAP to be considered.
1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Key Information
- 1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – long-term role
- Based in Watford, WD23
- Excellent transport links
- £80 – £95 per day (term-time only)
- Full interview preparation and continued support throughout i-teachers placement
- Highly experienced and supportive teaching staff
- Until July 2024 initially
- Gain valuable experience as a 1:1 SEN Primary Teaching Assistant!
- Shortlisting for the role now!
The Role – 1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Work 1:1 with a pupil and enable access to learning
- Assist the Class Teacher in management of pupils
- Help pupils focus on tasks throughout lessons
- Provide support for children with SEND
- Record pupil progress and provide relevant feedback to Teachers
1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – graduate position
- Ideally a minimum 2:1 grade in any subject
- Good academic background
- Previous experience working with SEN individuals is desirable
- Be able to build a supportive and secure environment for pupils
- Aspirations to work in education
If you would love to be considered for the role of 1:1 Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, click “Apply” today to start your teaching journey with i-teachers!