1:1 Pupil Support Coach – Sunderland
|Location:||North East, Sunderland SR2 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £435 per Week|
1:1 Pupil Support Coach – Sunderland – Secondary – Full Academic Year
Are you a recent Psychology, Sociology or Education Studies based graduate with a desire to find a valued Pupil Support Coach role inside of one secondary academy for the coming academic year?
A wonderful secondary academy based in the Sunderland area is looking to find a proactive, naturally engaging and hard-working 1:1 Pupil Support Coach able to provide vital academic, social and emotional support to Y11 students in need of foundations of all-round support in the lead up to their GCSE exams.
Find out more about this brilliant 1:1 Pupil Support Coach role in Sunderland below!
1:1 Pupil Support Coach – Role Information:
- Based inside of an excellent secondary academy Year 11 department
- Providing 1:1 academic, social & emotional support to Year 11 students
- Creating tailored support sessions based around student’s academic needs
- Helping to implement warm and comforting school environment
- Remaining patient & respective regarding student’s progress
1:1 Pupil Support Coach – Role Benefits:
- Paid £430 per week term time only
- Free access to multiple online CPD courses
- Full academic year – Based in one secondary school
- Working hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Monday to Friday position – Ending July 2024
- Immediate Start – Interviewing ASAP!
1:1 Pupil Support Coach – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally outgoing and supportive individual
- Passionate about the progression of young people
- Good organisation and communication skills
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant 1:1 Pupil Support Coach role in Sunderland!