1:1 SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a female graduate who is looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience in an Outstanding Central London secondary school?
Do you have a patient and supportive manner and would relish the chance to support a female student on a 1:1 basis?
Start immediately at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a 1:1 SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
To register your interest in this incredibly rewarding 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Applying candidates must be aware that the Female focus is due to the possibility of attending sports lessons on a weekly basis which requires you having to enter and possibly supervise the girls changing room.
1:1 SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Job description
- Female 1:1 SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly pay
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
- Work closely with students who have special educational needs
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
1:1 SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Female required due to nature of role and student
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
- SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role.