1:1 SEN Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
1:1 SEN Support Mentor – Graduate Role
Are you a graduate, with prior experience of working with children, who is searching for a Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Mentor role in Leeds?
Do you want to gain paid experience in a school supporting SEN students?
The Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, starting this ASAP, would see you supporting class teachers whilst working with pupils on a 1:1 and group basis.
The school, based in Leeds, have an exceptional reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, supportive and strive to become an SEN Teacher, therapist or psychologist then this Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Mentor role could be perfect for you!
Simply register on this page today or contact Demi at i-teachers for further information!
1:1 SEN Support Mentor – The role:
- 1:1 SEN Support Mentor
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £350 – £450 term time weekly rate
- Support primary phases
- Work with students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Shortlisting NOW
- ASAP start!
1:1 SEN Support Mentor – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree – Graduate role
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Prior education experience is desired
- SEN experience in essential
- Supportive & patient attitude & manner
- Strong communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
1:1 SEN Support Mentor – The school:
- Excellent primary school
- Modern facilities & resources
- Amazing and supportive SLT
- Teacher training routes available
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.