1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, North West England M6 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £475 per Week|
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Salford
Are you a recent Psychology graduate exploring the possibility of becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have a passion to support children overcome barriers to learning and would love to work in a school-based setting?
i-teachers have the perfect paid opportunity for you!
We work with talented Psychology graduates to help you build your experience whilst you earn and gain invaluable skills to prepare you for further study. You will support children who may face barriers to learning such as Autism and/or Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs.
The role – Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time paid position £375-£475 per week
- Work alongside experienced and talented practitioners
- Warm and welcoming Manchester Primary School
- Working closely with the SENCo
- Perfect for an aspiring Educational Psychologist.
- Degree and experience working with children essential
Person specification – Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – must have a degree, ideally 2:2 or above
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Some previous experience of working with children is ideal
- Confident, enthusiastic, and bubbly personality
So, if you are looking to build your experience within an amazing Primary School in the Greater Manchester Area then please get in touch right away to discuss this fantastic opportunity!
If this role is of interest to you then please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.