1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m23 UK|
|Salary||£340 to £350 per Week|
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Ideal role for an aspiring educational Psychologist!
Are you keen to join a primary school from October as a SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you believe children with special educational needs should have equal opportunity for an inclusive education?
This 1:1 support role is ideal for a graduate who is keen to build upon their SEN experience within a school-based setting, whilst being paid and supported by the school for the full academic year!
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Support for children with additional needs (ASC, ADHD, Behaviour)
- Supportive Primary School in Manchester
- Excellent links to public transport
- Graduate role – ideal for a Psychology graduate
- Fantastic experience for future Educational Psychologists/Teachers
- Paid up to £350 per week (term time only)
- Long term, full-time role starting in October
- Some foundation training available
- Apply ASAP
Requirements – SEN Teaching Assistant
- Degree 2:2 or above (Core Subject or Psychology degrees preferred)
- Some previous experience of working with children
- Knowledge of SEN/Developmental Disorders
About the role – SEN Teaching Assistant
In this role you will be supporting children who have a specialist Education Health Care Plan. Supporting children may involve activities such as social stories, PECS and Makaton. Do not worry if you haven’t used these strategies before as you will be fully trained by the experienced SENCo.
The school is a successful one with good leadership and Ofsted have commented how the behaviour at the school is good.
So, if you are looking to build your experience in a truly rewarding role, please get in touch right away.
Please send your CV today to Holly at i-teachers. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.