A-Level Business and Economics Teacher
|Location:||Trafford, Trafford WA14 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £40000 per Annum|
A-Level Business and Economics Teacher – Maternity Cover – Start ASAP
This high achieving school is looking for a Teacher with the ability to deliver exceptional A-Level Business and Economics lessons.
If you would like to join a leading school with excellent results and a fantastic reputation, this is the role for you!
This exciting position in a renowned school is due to start as soon as possible, for the rest of the academic year.
- QTS – NQT year completed is highly desirable
- NQTs will be considered
- Must be able to Teach Economics
- Excellent subject knowledge in Business/Economics
- Genuine passion for education and for educating young people
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- High expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life
A-Level Business and Economics Teacher – Benefits
- Full-time , long term maternity cover
- Excellent CPD
- Dedicated to enhancing staff well-being and workload
- Fantastic teaching & learning space
- Contract through the school – no daily rate
- 11-18 school located in the Trafford borough
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Teacher of Business and Economics role at this excellent school. This school is shortlisting on an ongoing basis and roles may be filled before the closing date.
Commutable areas include: Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Trafford, Tameside, Stockport, Bury.