Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B4 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Academic Learning Coach – City Centre, Birmingham (B4)
Are you keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
Do you strive to inspire, mentor and support those who required additional assistance and relish the chance to gain invaluable classroom based experience?
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Academic Learning Coach – Key Information:
- Based in central Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Supportive inclusion department
Academic Learning Coach – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive inclusion department
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Academic Learning Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Academic Learning Coach – How to Apply:
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.