Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Academic Learning Coach – Birmingham
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive academic and pastoral support department in a friendly and welcoming environment?
Do you have a drive to develop students’ learning, striving to encourage academic success whilst being mindful of, and promoting, students well-being?
Furthermore would you relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them within their KS5 journey?
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Academic Learning Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- August/Septemer start – dependent on induction dates
- Good transportation links – 10 minute bus ride from the city centre
- £300 – £400 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Outstanding graded
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Warm & welcoming environment
- Promote a growth mind-set / positive ethos
- Supportive inclusion and pastoral department
Academic Learning Coach – The Role:
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Academic Learning Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with young people is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Academic Learning Coach – How to Apply:
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain paid experience within an education setting for the next academic year, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!