Academic Learning Coach – Chesterfield
|Location:||Chesterfield, East Midlands S40 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £435 per Week|
Academic Learning Coach – Chesterfield – Secondary – Full Academic Year
Are you a recent Core Subject graduate with a desire to find a full-time Academic Learning Coach role supporting the academic development of students within your specialist subject?
Perhaps you’re looking to find a role where you can provide tailored 1:1 & small group support within your specialist subject in a full-time role throughout the academic year?
An excellent secondary school based in the Chesterfield area is looking to find a passionate, dedicated and resilient Academic Learning Coach to provide superb 1:1 & small group support in their specialist subject for the academic year.
Find out more about this excellent Academic Learning Coach role in Chesterfield!
Academic Learning Coach – Role Information:
- Based inside of a fantastic secondary school
- Located in Chesterfield (S40)
- Providing 1:1 & small group support in your specialist subject
- Creating tailored support sessions based around students needs
- Helping improve and progress academic development of students
- Remaining patient & respective regarding student’s progress
Academic Learning Coach – Role Benefits:
- Paid £430 per week term time only
- Free access to multiple online CPD courses
- Full academic year – Based in one secondary school
- Working hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Monday to Friday position – Ending July 2024
- Immediate Start – Interviewing ASAP!
Academic Learning Coach – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Core Subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally outgoing and supportive individual
- Passionate about the progression of young people
- Good organisation and communication skills
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this excellent Academic Learning Coach in the Chesterfield area!