Academic Support Coach – Stamford
|Location:||East Midlands, Stamford PE9 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £435 per Week|
Academic Support Coach – Stamford – Secondary – Full Academic Year – Immediate Start!
Are you a recent English, Mathematics or Science subject based graduate with a desire to find a full-time Academic Support Coach role in one secondary school for the academic year?
Perhaps you’ve yet to find a meaningful position where you can utilise your degree subject knowledge and make a genuine difference to young people’s education?
Maybe you’re interested in pursuing a career within secondary teaching, however first want to gain vital Academic Support Coach experience in your specialist subject?
Find out more about this wonderful Academic Support Coach role based in Stamford below!
Academic Support Coach – Role Information:
- Monday to Friday role: 08.30am – 15.00pm
- Located in Stamford, Lincolnshire (PE9)
- Based in one secondary school – Full academic year
- Paid £430 per week during term time only
- FREE online CPD courses – SEN, Safeguarding & Mental Health
- Planning & conducting 1:1 & small group support within specialist subject
- Tailoring support sessions to students academic needs
- Working both inside and out of the classroom environment
Academic Support Coach – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Core Subject based degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Naturally outgoing and supportive individual
- Eager to utilise degree subject knowledge
Academic Support Coach – The School:
- Excellent secondary school
- Located in Stamford (PE9)
- Modern and purpose-built learning facilities
- Strong recent GCSE & A-Level results
- Dedicated and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Academic Support Coach role based in Stamford NOW!