|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M33 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Are you a passionate graduate looking to step into education through working behind the scenes in an admin-based role?
Perhaps you are looking for a school-based role where you can play a vital part in ensuring all administration tasks are managed to a high standard?
This varied and exciting role is perfect for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to secure a role which will prove both challenging and rewarding. You will need to be resilient, confident and passionate about education.
This role could be ideal for anyone who is aspiring to become a teacher in the future. If this Administration officer role sounds like the perfect role for you, make sure you click apply and send your CV to demi today!
Administration Officer –Key Information:
- Administration officer- rest of the academic year
- Vital part of the school community
- Paid role- Full time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Long term position, potential to go permanent
- Interviewing ASAP
- Secondary school in Manchester (M33)
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
Administration Officer – The Role:
- Fantastic admin department with experienced and supportive staff
- Managing administration tasks and responsibilities
- Working on admin and student files
- Creating trusting relationships
- Communicating with staff & parents
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Administration Officer – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and strong work ethic
- Strong admin skillset
- Fantastic communication skills
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to gain some admin-based experience whilst working within a school environment? If so, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this Administration Officer position.