Administration Support Officer
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE15 UK|
|Salary||£24279 to £26076 per Annum|
Do you have excellent administration experience within a school environment?
Are you looking for an exciting new career change in a supportive school that provides opportunities for professional development?
Perhaps you can work well under pressure?
If you have similar experience, this Administration Support Officer position could be the perfect role for you! Register your interest with Hollie at i-teachers TODAY to avoid disappointment.
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are unique to other agencies as we don’t offer day-to-day supply contracts in schools. After the registration process, we place candidates in long-term positions which aims to prepare you for your career in education. We are now the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on TrustPilot, which we are very proud of!
Administration Support Officer – Job Description
- Permanent position £24,279 – £26,076 (Full-time equivalent)
- Full-time, Mon – Fri
- Based in Southwark, SE15
- Attend all relevant meetings
- School administration tasks
- Provide PA service to Vice Principals
- Manage and book appointments
- Set up and organise school examination areas
- Manage administration relating to school examinations, e.g issues of examination results, certificates etc.
- Liaise with the SENCO on special arrangements
- Maintain data for students and staff
Administration Support Officer – Person Specification
- 2:2 or above in any degree subject
- Experience working in a school admin role
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Skilled in Excel and PivotTables
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to work with challenging behaviour
Click apply TODAY to send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers! We will be in touch within 2-4 working days if shortlisted.