Art Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £550 per Week|
Are you an Art graduate who is contemplating perusing an exciting career within education?
Would you jump at the chance to work at an Outstanding graded specialist school in West London supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis immediately?
Do you wish to work in a support role first as an Art Graduate Teaching Assistant at a school that has a track record of developing staff & training them to teach?
Start immediately as an Art Graduate Teaching Assistant, working alongside a welcoming & cohesive team at a school that has fantastic resources!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Art Graduate Teaching Assistant your details will be sent straight to the schools Head Teacher.
Art Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Art Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £550 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Art teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Art Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from EYFS – KS4
- Offer support to students which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with SLT, teachers, students & parents
Art Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an art related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded specialist school:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- 3 -16 specialist school
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staff
- Excellent CPD
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Art Graduate Teaching Assistant role.