|Location:||London, Greater London UB5 UK|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a passionate Art Teacher who is currently looking to immerse yourself in a new challenge this September?
Do you want to work for an Outstanding secondary school that truly values the importance of Art within the curriculum?
Perhaps you are relocating to West London this summer and would relish a fresh start a warm & welcoming secondary school!
Whether you have years of experience as an Art Teacher or you are an Art & Design NQT, this role could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To further your application for this Art Teacher role simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Art Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Art Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 Art Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Art Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Art for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Art & Design
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Art department
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Art related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Art Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.