|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire WF10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Art Technician – Leeds
Are you a confident, engaging art graduate who Is looking for a new opportunity?
Have you worked with students before outside of a school setting?
Would you like to gain fantastic experience working at a popular, dynamic secondary school in Leeds that boasts a fantastic development programme and the opportunity to train to teach?
If you are passionate about giving back to your local community and think that you could make an excellent contribution to this vibrant Art department as an Art Technician, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Long term, full-time role starting ASAP!
- Excellent Pre-PGCE experience
- Potential route to teacher training
- Full-Time Post (Mon-Fri)
- 11-16 secondary school
- Paid £350 – £450 per week (term time)
- Excellent transport links nearly
Art Technician – Role Responsibilities
- To assist with the day to day running of the department by ensuring that rooms are prepared and ready for lessons throughout the day and cleared at the end of each lesson and particularly at the end of the day
- To liaise with other staff to prepare and mount displays of work for other areas in the school
- To assist with the organisation and administration of the Art department school trips
- To assist in maintaining a safe environment in the Art department and to liaise with the Head of Art and school site staff with regards to any concerns
- To undertake appropriate training with regard to techniques, health and safety and any other areas that may be relevant to the role when required
Person Specification – Art Technician
- Art Graduate, 2:2 or above degree
- Genuine passion for education
- Confident communicator
- Excellent subject knowledge
How to apply:
Send your CV as soon as possible to apply for this exciting role as an Art Technician in a wonderful Leeds secondary school.