ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is keen to support pupils whilst building up your classroom experience?
Or perhaps you have just finished off your masters and are looking to pursue your career into special educational needs / SEN teaching?
This warm & welcoming Hounslow autism specialist school are looking for patient, proactive and engaging graduates to work within their classrooms as a ASD Teaching Assistant, supporting their class teachers.
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
Simply register your interest today by applying on this page today and get a step closer to this highly rewarding ASD Teaching Assistant role!
ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- ASD Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
ASD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced SEN Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Communicate with student, staff & parents
ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academics – A-levels / GCSEs
- Passion for learning & SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Considering a career in education
- Prior education experience
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The thriving Autism specialist School:
- Graded Good w/ Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teaching Assistant role.