ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is keen to support a class teacher and their pupils at a welcoming autism specialist school based in West London?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience and teaching skills in a highly rewarding ASD Teaching Assistant role?
This warm & welcoming Hounslow autism specialist school are looking for patient, proactive and supportive graduates to work within their classrooms as part of a support team!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
Simply register your interest today by applying on this page to find out more!
ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate ASD / SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- Interviewing for an immediate start
ASD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced SEN Class Teacher
- Work within a class of 8 – 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Become part of a cohesive staffing team
ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Highly academic background
- Proactive and patient manner
- Passion for learning
- Consider a career in SEN education
- Prior education experience
The SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- ASD / autism specialist
- All through school 4- 16
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Superb CPD and training opportunities
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
- Parking available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teaching Assistant role.