|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B10 UK|
|Salary||£22777 to £27850 per Annum|
We are looking for an Assistant SENDCO to join the Primary Phase of a large school in the heart of Small Heath, Birmingham . This is an exciting opportunity for someone with SEN experience to develop their experience and skills, whilst making a difference to the life and education of young people with SEN!
Are you a compassionate individual with experience working with children with SEN looking to progress into a school’s leadership team?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with the Primary SENDCO to ensure pupils’ successful inclusion into mainstream education?
To register your interest in this Assistant SENDCO role, click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Jessica at i-teachers today!
Assistant SENDCO – The role:
- Full-time Assistant SENDCO role in Primary Phase
- Salary: £22,777 – £27,852 per annum
- Co-ordinate the support and provision for pupils with special educational needs
- Ensure pupils’ successful inclusion into mainstream education
- Enable effective learning and achievement
- Support positive outcomes for all pupils
- Immediate start
Assistant SENDCO – Person specification:
- Graduate in any subject and GCSEs in English and Mathematics
- Experience of working with Primary aged children with SEN
- Experience of establishing effective, appropriate relationships with a variety of young people at the relevant age as well as with their families and other stakeholder
- Experience of working with challenging young people
- Experience of managing difficult behavioural situations calmly and confidently
- Passion for making a real difference to the lives of pupils
Assistant SENDCO – The School:
- Primary Phase of a large school in the heart if Small Heath
- Graded as Good by OFSTED
- Provides an excellent education for each and every one of their pupils
- Creates an environment in which your child can become a confident, articulate, resilient and kind young adult
- Committed to preparing pupils to go on to pursue careers they are passionate about, contributing positively to society and living happy, healthy and fulfilled lives
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Jessica at i-teachers today to apply for this Assistant SENDCO role.