|Greater Manchester, Oldham OL8 UK
|£80 to £95 per Day
Behaviour Mentor – Oldham
Calling all recent graduates who are keen to pursue a career in teaching!
Are you highly academic, resilient, and keen to gain experience as a behaviour Mentor in a Secondary School?
Would you like to support pupils academically and socially, who are the hardest to reach?
If YES, then please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today for this Behaviour Mentor role.
Behaviour Mentor – The Role:
- Full-time position. Monday – Friday school hours
- Paid £80 to £95 per day
- Term time only
- Modern Secondary School in Oldham
- Interviews ASAP
- Support pupils who may display challenging behaviour
- Work with other talented graduates
- Receive excellent training and support from the school
Behaviour Mentor – Person specification:
- 2:1 or above degree
- Ideally core subject degrees – others will be considered
- Resilient role model, able to support behaviour needs
- Passionate individual who is able to be empathetic towards pupils needs
- Previous experience working with children (in any capacity)
You will work as a Behaviour Mentor and support their learning socially, emotionally, and academically. This school promotes an inclusive ethos and the Headteacher is passionate about every child receiving a first class education, regardless of background or ability.
Would you like to join this innovative Secondary School as a Behaviour Mentor? Send your CV to Alex at i-teachers as soon as possible.