Behaviour Support Mentor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG6 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £435 per Week|
Behaviour Support Mentor – Nottingham – Secondary – Full Academic Year
Are you a recent Psychology, Sociology or Education Studies based graduate eager to find a meaningful and valued Behaviour Support Mentor or one school for the coming academic year?
Perhaps you’ve just finished your university studies, and are looking to find a degree relevant role where you can make a genuine difference to young peoples all-round progression?
Maybe you’re interested in progressing into a career within Educational Psychology, however want to gain vital first-hand SEMH experience inside of a school environment?
Find out more about this brilliant Behaviour Support Mentor role in Nottingham!
Behaviour Support Mentor – Role Information:
- Based inside of wonderful secondary academy
- Providing 1:1 & small group pastoral support to vulnerable students
- Creating tailored support sessions based around students needs
- Helping to implement warm and comforting school environment
- Remaining patient & respective regarding student’s progress
Behaviour Support Mentor – Role Benefits:
- Paid £430 per week term time only
- Free access to multiple online CPD courses
- Full academic year – Based in one secondary school
- Working hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Monday to Friday position – Ending July 2024
- Immediate Start – Interviewing ASAP!
Behaviour Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally outgoing and supportive individual
- Passionate about the progression of young people
- Good organisation and communication skills
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Behaviour Support Mentor role in Nottingham!