Biology Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a biology graduate who is considering a rewarding career teaching?
Would you relish the chance to build up your teaching skills and transfer your passion for biology & sciences across to the classroom?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding science teaching career in this highly rewarding Biology Graduate Academic Tutor role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Past science graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting now!
Biology Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Biology Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- Immediate start
Biology Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the science department & teachers
- Focus on your biology specialism
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group tutoring sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Biology Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in biology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for biology, science, & education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Biology Graduate Academic Tutor role.