|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Are you currently searching high and low for a refreshing Chemistry Teacher challenge for September?
Do you wish to work at a school that offers a vibrant learning environment, with the potential to progress at a pace that suits you?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or possibly you are an NQT who is looking for a supportive school to begin your teaching career, this position would be ideal for you.
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this school is looking for a new Chemistry Teacher for September to support the expansion of their department.
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role – direct contract through the school
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £23,720 – £39,406
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for students from 11-18
- Promote a passion for learning
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Willing to progress your career and continue the schools culture and ethos
About the School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Ages 11-18
- Room to progress with the school
- Central Birmingham
- Elements of KS5 teaching
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.
If you feel that there are elements of this role that are great, but perhaps the location is not right or you are looking for more responsibility, why not submit your CV to be considered for other opportunities that may be suitable.