|Location:||Greater Manchester, North West England M32 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – (ECT or experienced) – Permanent, Trafford
Are you a Chemistry Specialist ECT worried about finding a permanent role for September?
Would you like the opportunity to interview at a popular school with a smooth interview process, and expert guidance?
Based in an Ofsted ‘Good’ school in Trafford this fantastic Science Teacher opportunity, is open to newly qualified science teachers or those with more experience.
Chemistry Teacher – about the role
- Science Teacher post for ECT’s/Experienced teachers
- Chemistry specialism ideal (Teach up to A-Level)
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Modern, state of art 11-18 Secondary
- Based in Salford, Greater Manchester
- £28,000- £44,000 (MPS-UPS) – TLR for the right candidate
- Cohesive Science department
- Staff well-being remains high on agenda
- Permanent position
Person Specification – Chemistry Teacher / ECT:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge – chemistry up to A-Level
- Achieved ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- Drive to rise to the challenge and achieve fantastic results
- You will have the skills to understand the importance of great teamwork
- This drive to provide a first class education for all.
This growing Secondary School, is located conveniently for public transport travel. The school is part of a growing multi-academy trust. As a hub of learning, activity, and pride for the local community the school is so much more than a place for academic learning, and the Science Teaching team are the biggest advocates for this. The Headteacher and Leadership team have a clear direction and vision for the school and are keen to recruit ambitious teachers to match this vision.
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or simply call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.