|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you an experienced Chemistry Teacher who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress your teaching aspirations?
Does a thriving Outstanding graded Secondary School and Sixth Form sound like the perfect setting for you?
Start September at this STEM specialist secondary school that boasts one of the most popular and successful sixth forms in West London!
Please do not delay in applying for this Chemistry Teacher role as it could be the one for you! Both experienced Chemistry Teacher and Chemistry NQT candidates are welcome to apply.
…if this role is not quite what you are looking for – wrong area, you need more responsibility or you like the school but the subject is wrong… call Joe at i-teachers for a chat – we could have the ideal role for you!
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 Chemistry / Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons chemistry for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree chemistry / science related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Brent, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Wandsworth & Westminster.