|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, London (East) IG11 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
An enthusiastic and driven Chemistry Teacher is needed for a September start to work in a thriving school in East London!
Are you a successful, ambitious Chemistry Teacher who is looking for an opportunity to progress?
Maybe you are currently completing your PGCE and looking for that first role in September?
i-teachers are not a supply agency, we only offer permanent and long-term positions to our schools. Please call for a confidential chat or send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today!
Chemistry Teacher – The Role
- Chemistry Teacher – Permanent position
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Required for September 2023
- MPS – UPS (Inner London Pay Scale)
- Vibrant and Multi-cultural school
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons
- Marking and assessing pupil’s work
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification
- UK QTS certificate (Essential)
- Excellent knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Approachable and passionate person
- Comfortable with IT and technology
- Strong observations from PGCE lessons
All applications will be confidential and reviewed by i-teachers. You will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further before your information is sent to the school.