|Location:||Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157.00 to £42624.00 per Annum|
Are you a qualified teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge at an Outstanding Inner London school?
Start immediately at warm & welcoming Hammersmith & Fulham secondary school by registering your interest in this highly rewarding Secondary Class Teacher role today!
The Secondary Class Teacher role would see you working an Outstanding Alternative Provisions school focusing on teaching year 8 students across all subjects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives and academic study of students who haven’t had the easiest time due to learning and social difficulties.
The Outstanding school are looking to interview immediately so please register your interest in this fantastic Secondary Class Teacher role by simply applying on this page now!
Secondary Class Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Secondary Class Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Secondary Class Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- Immediate start
Secondary Class Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS3 students
- Focus on a Year 8 class
- Support students with different learning outcomes
- Work with students who have additional needs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive teaching team
Secondary Class Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Compassionate & patient nature
- Passion to serve the local community
The Outstanding secondary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Alternative provision
- 80 students
- Focusing on secondary students
- Strong SLT
- Located in Hammersmith, Inner London
- Close to excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Secondary Class Teacher role.