Computer Science Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Computer Science Teacher – Computer Science NQT – Birmingham – Permanent 2019 start
Are you ready to start your search for a new exciting Computer Science Teacher role for September 2019?
Maybe you are planning to relocate to Birmingham this September due to rising living costs down south?
Perhaps you are currently training, already on track for outstanding and are keen to secure the best possible Computer Science Teacher role?
This is a fantastic early opportunity for an inspirational Computer Science Teacher, who is already thinking ahead and looking at opportunities to interview!
Computer Science Teacher – vacancy open to Newly Qualified Computer Science Teachers
- Contract – Permanent direct contract through school
- Start date – September 2019
- Salary – £23,720 – £39,406 dependent on experience
- School – Ofsted GOOD School
- Location – Birmingham – close to city centre
- Additional benefits – Clear routes for progression, excellent mentoring and strong leadership
The School – Computer Science Teacher
- This school is oversubscribed and popular in the community
- IT Department ran by an inspirational Head of Department
- Due to expansion there are genuine opportunities for progression.
- Low staff turnover – huge focus on wellbeing
- All students make excellent progress, including those classed as disadvantaged.
Please send your CV if you are interested in this Computer Science Teacher position or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat. This school are really proactive in their search for a driven Computer Science Teacher for September.
Commutable areas: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton
Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher, NQT, Permanent, Teacher of Computer Science, IT, Computer Science Teacher