Computer Science Teacher – Derby
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE45 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £35000 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Computer Science Teacher looking for a permanent role inside of an excellent secondary school based in Derby for the rest of the academic year?
Do you want to find a Computer Science Teacher role where you’ll have the opportunity to work across KS3, KS4 and A-Level classes?
A superb secondary school based in Bakewell is looking to find a superb Computer Science Teacher able to provide excellent learning experiences across various Key Stages. The school are eager to find a candidate with a proven track record of teaching across KS3 & KS4, and a desire to find a new working environment where they can utilise their experience to provide exceptional learning experiences.
The school is open to negotiation regarding the annual salary depending on experience, and is equipped with excellent facilities and resources and broad IT based curriculum. The school is looking to interview for the position immediately, with an initial contract until July 2023 with the option to extend upon evaluation.
Computer Science Teacher – Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Computer Science or IT
- Minimum 2:2 IT subject based UK degree
- Strong academic background
- Over 2 years experience working as a Computer Science Teacher
- Superb organisation & communication skills
- Naturally hard-working and supportive personality
Computer Science Teacher – The School:
- Highly regarded secondary school
- Based in Bakewell, Derbyshire
- Superb facilities and resources
- Dedicated and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this Computer Science Teacher role in Bakewell NOW!