Computer Science Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you a Computer Science graduate who has what it takes to become a teacher?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience and would relish the opportunity to work towards becoming a fully qualified teacher in a Trainee Teacher role?
If you are passionate about Computer Science and you wish to create inspiring and enriching learning experiences for students, then this Graduate Trainee Teacher role is perfect for you!
Aspiring Computer Science teachers, who hold a 1st, 2:1 or A-level in this specialist subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this opportunity.
You would be developing the skills to take on lessons at a Lambeth STEM academy!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Computer Science Trainee Teacher role
- £450 – £500 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS4 – KS5 computer science lessons
- Focus on your computer science subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in computer science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for computer science and education
- Strives to become a teacher
- Strong class / behaviour management
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Tutoring / education experience is preferable
The STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- STEM specialist
- KS4 – KS5
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Trainee Teacher role.