|Location:||Ealing, Ealing W5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Do you wish to start September in a rewarding and exciting Computing Teacher role?
Are you a Computing Teacher who is searching for a school that can accelerate your career and invests in ICT?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Computing Teacher role at this Outstanding West London Secondary Schools & Sixth Forms!
This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants apply now!
Register your interest today by applying on this page and attaching your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Computing Teacher role!
Computing Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent computing teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 computing teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for a September 2020 start
Computing Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run computing lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level computing exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive IT department
Computing Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 computer science or ICT related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with 700 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computing Teacher role.