Core Subject Academic Coach
|Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK
|£350 to £450 per Week
Core Subject Academic Coach – Leeds
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or 1st in a core subject?
Would you like the opportunity to put your degree to fantastic use whilst getting your foot in the door towards a rewarding teaching career?
Perhaps your passion for your specialist subject has encouraged you to seek a role in which you can inspire the next generation?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid experience working as a Core Subject Academic Coach at a forward-thinking Secondary School in Leeds?
If this Core Subject Academic Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Core Subject Academic Coach – The Role
- ASAP start!
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £350 – £450 per week
- Perfect role for an aspiring Secondary School Teacher!
- Support students from KS3 – KS5
- Work alongside talented and experienced class teachers
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Acquire essential teaching skills
Core Subject Academic Coach – The School
- Based in Leeds
- Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Modern facilities
- Outstanding team of teachers
- Dynamic approaches to learning and teaching
- Enriched curriculum
- Fantastic resources
Core Subject Academic Coach – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st core subject degree
- Prior tutoring/coaching experience desirable
- Interest in training to teach
- Passionate about specialist subject and education
- Able to start ASAP!
- Strong academic background
To apply to this Core Subject Academic Coach opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!